Thursday, June 5, 2008

We woke up to another dreary morning, and I'm starting to wonder if it is actually June 5th. I'm more than a little tired of this yucky weather. E helps my parents on the farm, driving tractor, etc. and they are trying to make hay this week. Basically, it's a lot like mowing your lawn when the grass is really long. There are wind-rows of hay, that then need to be merged (two rows into one) and then chopped. Obviously, when the hay is lying on the ground you don't want it to rain. Like it has for the past 3 days. Not a lot of rain, but enough to dampen everything. It puts everyone in a bad mood when there's a lot of hay down, and it won't dry because it keeps spitting rain.

I'm not really the praying sort of person, but today, I'm praying for the sun!

No comments: