I see that I'm well on my way to hitting 50 posts soon. I find that it's easier to post about nothing everyday than it is to post once a week. It must take the pressure off or something. We went down to my parent's last night. My mom had just gotten back from a couple days with her girlfriends, and brought me back a ginormous hanging basket of flowers. It's so pretty! I need to figure out how to post pictures. That might make things a little more interesting around here.
I also just realized that I'm showing a little more cleavage than normal today. I hope that no one here at work is offended. I keep pulling my shirt up, which in some ways I think looks worse! My boobs still haven't shrunk down to their normal size yet...hopefully that happens soon! I'm getting tired of not being able to button shirts. Probably way tmi, sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment