As the saying goes, you've got to make hay while the sun shines. Well, it's shining today, so I hope that Dad can get the hay made. See, my vacation up north next week hinges on getting it done, and getting it done soon. My mom plays an important role, in that she often drives tractor, hauling loads from the field to the bunker silo. I spoke with Mom this morning, and she seemed to think that she'd still be able to go, even if they were still working on the hay. I hope that's true. They only have 3 days left, but if it rains, well, that's not good. Please let it be nice this weekend!!
I emailed the friend I was talking about yesterday. Basically, I just decided to put the issues surrounding L's birth behind me, and let her know that I missed her. She emailed me back right away, saying the same. So, that's good! Hopefully we can start reconnecting. I'm going to try to get together with her soon, I know the kids would have a great time. We'll see what happens.
L started clapping the other day, and I don't know what's cuter than a baby figuring out how to clap. Adorable, he is. Not so adorable was his restlessness last night. He had a lot of trouble sleeping. Which means I had a lot of trouble sleeping. He seemed really congested, so when he'd try to suck on his pacifier he couldn't breathe, which really made him mad. He spend most of the night laying on me, with me rubbing his back. Our trees have been dropping a ton of pollen, and we slept with the windows open, so I'm thinking he may have been affected by that. I hope not, mostly because I really like sleeping with the windows open. I know, selfish much?! I hope he's better tonight. We were all a little crabby this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment