We listen to country music at work, and by God, it's driving me crazy. If I have to hear that C.arrie U.nderwood song about how she brings home a guy from the bar one more time, well, I just might go postal. I will generally listen to anything, from classic rock, to top 40, to Johnny Cash. But listening to country all day long is a little grueling. There must not be many new songs coming out, because I swear I hear the same ones over and over again. Songs that were popular when I was in high school, with a few recent ones thrown in. It's infuriating.
So, other than that, my day is going great. The kiddos woke up pretty happy this morning, L stayed that way, M, not so much. Every single day she complains about what she wants to wear to daycare. She will like a shirt one day, the next she never wants to see it again. I need to get back into the habit of choosing her outfit the night before, hopefully eliminating any morning stress. I budget my time in the mornings to the minute, and any unneccessary bitching really throws us off. And I really don't like dropping her off when she's unhappy. We'll give it a shot tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment