Friday, May 2, 2008

Thank Goodness for Friday...

Whew, this week has flown by. I'm not sure where the time went, all I know is that it's gone. We've got a birthday party for my brother tonight, that should be fun. My family still goes all out for our birthday's, no matter how old you are. We always have dinner together, do presents, cake and ice cream. It's fun. E doesn't get it, he didn't do that in his family. Sometimes I think he thinks we're silly for making a big deal out of birthdays, but we do it anyway. I need to stop and get a present for tonight, I was thinking about getting a round of golf. Hopefully he'll like that, my options are limited, since I'm not going to able to shop anywhere besides this town of 3000. At least there's a golf course!

We were at my parent's last night too, and were able to go for a ride on the gator. L had a blast, he loved riding around the farm, checking everything out. My dad milks around 300 cows, so there are always calves around, and we've got some kittens running around right now too. M actually was able to feed a calf the other night, she held the bottle the whole time, all by herself. It's so cool to see her learning about the animals, and helping out a little bit, just like we did as kids. She's pretty fortunate to have all this exposure to farm life. She really seems to enjoy it. Plus, it's always more fun at Grandma's house.

No comments: