I can't believe that it's Monday already. I feel like I wasn't even there, this weekend went by so fast. We got up on Saturday morning, and headed to the county dairy breakfast. This year, my aunt and uncle's farm hosted, so we had to show our support. It was a lot of fun, and the waffles were fantastic. After that, the kids, my mom and I headed shopping. I had a return to make, and we also picked up a few summer shirts for me, a couple outfits for L, and 6 bags of cocoa shell mulch. We got home around 5, and then around 8 we went back up to my aunt and uncle's for a party. We didn't get home until 11, so needless to say M was a little cranky yesterday. E needed to go pick up the pipe insulation we need to install our wood boiler, so we went shopping again! This morning, everyone overslept. E woke me up at 4:50!! to help him get his lunch together since he needed to leave the house by 5. I went back to bed, and proceeded to oversleep too. I still made it in on time, but felt rushed. It still doesn't feel like Monday yet. I'm glad it's Memorial Day weekend.
The coming weekend looks to be pretty busy too. We are installing an outside wood boiler, and E wants to start this weekend. We plan to heat our house, our hot water, and detached shed/garage with it. It should substantially cut down our heating costs. We were already heating the shed with wood, so E knows all too well the demands of cutting wood. Plus, it's something he enjoys, crazyman that he is. I'm looking forward to non-existent gas bills, and wood heat is so nice. E works 4 days in the summer, so he figured with the long weekend he'd be able to get a lot done. We're doing the installation ourselves, with the help of some friends. Hopefully it goes smoothly. I'll be around, mostly for moral support, and to provide food, and beer.
I've really cut down on pumping, so now I'm wondering when I can expect my monthly visitor. I haven't had my period since November of 2006. While I've enjoyed this vacation, I would like to be sure that we aren't going to be adding any members to this household anytime soon! I've been feeling a little pms-y lately, so I'm hoping it will start soon. I've also felt a couple of slight inklings that one could possibly maybe sometimes interpret as pregnancy symptoms, but am praying, praying, praying that's not the case. It's nothing really, just a little nausea, and the thought popped in my head. I may just test to ease my mind, I think I still have one lying around somewhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment