Thursday, May 8, 2008

Spring is here!

Finally! I think that I must suffer from SAD in the winter. I suppose we could probably make the case that most everyone is crankier in the winter. I really don't need something else in my life to label. I'm just glad that it's finally getting nicer outside. I'm happy to be done bundling everyone up just to go outside.

E has been working a lot more now too, which for most people would be a bad thing, but for us it means he's happy. He's one of those guys that always needs to be doing something. He has said more than once that he doesn't feel successful if he's not constantly working. Drives me crazy sometimes, but he does get stuff done. There really isn't a whole lot of procrastination from him. Me, on the other hand, well, that's a completely different story.

3 comments:

NedaAnn said...

Oh, honey - I've been there said that with my husband recently. He actually said he does EVERYTHING in the house. I started to laugh. He isn't home enough to do everything. Then he followed it up complaining about how we never have sex. I told him he'd still be complaining the next day and the next and the next. :) I feel for you. *hugs*

Would it help if I sent a picture of my house, then he'd realize it could be worse. :)

Brooke said...

Ha! I have a lot of trouble believing that your house could be messier than mine. Seriously, it's bad during the week. I try harder on the weekend, when I'm home. E sort of apologized later, so it's all good! :)

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.