Friday, May 23, 2008

Finally Friday!

You know you're tired when you are falling asleep on the job. Just now, I put my feet up, and leaned back in my chair, and just about fell asleep! I will say that one thing I miss about pumping at work is the uninterrupted half hour I would get in the middle of the day. Some days I would read, others I would just relax. That was nice.

The office is quiet today, which makes it hard to be here. Not only is it Friday, but it's really nice outside. I've still got some flowers to plant, and my husband is off today. So, he's home digging up the yard, and I'm stuck at work. I'm curious to see what sort of mess our yard is going to be in when I get home. I'm married to a type-a perfectionist, so I'm not worried at all.

I have a feeling I'm going to be refreshing my bloglines a lot today, hopefully people will be posting. Maybe I'll even be back.

1 comment:

NedaAnn said...

Seriously, I love that you are posting more often. Yours is the first blog I read in the mornings. It is rainy/cloudy/cool here. It was beautiful yesterday. I hope your day gets a little busier so you don't fall asleep.