Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Faith

We did make church this weekend, and I really enjoyed it. It's nice to do something special with M, and hopefully she's getting something out of it as well. Our priest is really easy to listen to, I actually really enjoy his sermons. It's strange for me, I remember as a child being almost frightened of everything the priest (a different guy) was talking about. I've been reflecting a lot lately about faith, religion, etc. It's very calming, reflecting on your faith. I'm not an overtly religious person, I usually keep all of that to myself.

We lost E's step-grandma last weekend. Her services are this week. She'd been ill, but it's still hard to lose someone. M was able to spend a little extra time with her, as E's stepmom was helping me get M to school last week. They'd meet at Grandma's apartment and walk to school together. I'm glad that they had that special time.

No comments: