Well, I've been thinking about starting to write here again. I was just in such a rut, didn't have much to say. I'm looking forward to spring, and getting the garden in shape. I have really high hopes for it this year. I tell myself that every year, and it never happens. The weeds get crazy, nothing gets picked, or watered. It was just too much, with little kids. I think that this year, since everyone's a little older I should be able to have some success. The vegetable garden is usually okay, since E will run the tiller through it once a week. My flower/herb gardens are the one's to suffer. But, I vow to do better this year. I'm really looking forward to teaching the littles how things grow.
M's birthday is coming up in a week from today. We'll have a family party the next weekend, so I've been getting ready for that. I think I have the menu planned, and her gifts are purchased, so we should be set. Now I just have to start cleaning the house! My windows are embarassingly dirty. Gross. I also need to stop my pack-rat tendencies. I keep every scrap of paper, bills, etc. and I need to purge that stuff. I'm thinking I'll keep this years stuff, and toss the rest. I mean, do we really need our electric bill from 3 years ago? Maybe we do, I don't know. I just know that I suck at filing.
I'm hoping I can get back into this blogging groove, we'll see what happens...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment