Ugh, I have this weird muscle twitch in my arm. It's driving me crazy. I'm hoping it quits soon. Seems like it's only happening at work, I wonder if I'm in the wrong position while I type or something. Either way, it's got to stop.
M's birthday party went really well on Saturday. It's still a complete mind-eff that she's 5 years old. WTF! I can't believe that I'm actually old enough to have a child in kindergarten. Not until next year, but still. She's such a sweetie, very affectionate. One thing that gets me about this age is the constant I love yous. She's very into HSM, it's adorable listening to her sing along to every song. She's quite the performer, singing and dancing, performing cheers, making up stories. She's great with her little brother, always watching out for him. Sometimes to the point of him yelling "STOP!" She's a very good kid, and very easy to have around. She's starting to enjoy some cleaning, I've had her wiping down the appliances, and dusting. I remember on Saturday mornings when I was little helping my mom with all those tasks. It was always fun then, so I'm hoping that she'll feel the same way. Plus, I'll have the added benefit of a cleaner house! Yay for putting the small child to work, ha! I think this will be a great way to start talking about an allowance, and how to manage money.
We missed church last weekend, E was out in the woods and didn't get back in time to watch L. Hopefully this weekend, but I'm doubtful. We are in the midst of turkey season here, so he's been hunting most mornings that he doesn't work. I don't mind, but I do want to start going to church more often. Hopefully we can make it work, soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment