Wow, it's been a while since I've written. There's really hasn't been anthing exciting going on, just life. I'm getting into the swing of things, holiday-wise, trying to get started on the shopping. I'm so over spending tons of money on stupid gifts, so I'm trying to really think about what people will enjoy, and actually use. Hopefully it all pans out. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. We don't have to be two places this year, that will be so nice. Just heading to my parent's for supper. My hubby will be hunting in the morning, so I think I'm just going to roast a cornish game hen will all the trimmings. Hopefully it's tasty.
E is really into hunting, so I keep hoping that he doesn't come home with another deer head he wants to mount on the wall. He got a nice deer last year, and then again this year with his bow. So I'm already dealing with finding a place on the wall for two. We also eat the venison, yum! I feel bad about hoping for his disappointing, but really we don't need another trophy...just shoot a doe please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is NOT spam. This is really, really, really from Niobe.
I don't have your email, so I'm leaving a comment instead. You were one of the winners in the random drawing on my blog for the Demeter fragrances.
Send me an email at like.niobe.all.tears AT gmail DOT com with an address and the type of fragrance you'd like (floral, sweet, breezy) and I'll send your prize along.
Post a Comment