It seems to be the theme of my life lately. Mags is so grouchy at me, and I'm just about at the end of my rope. This morning is was "I hate you", and "you are so mean". I've just about had it. I'm trying to keep my cool, I can really become a yeller if I don't keep it in check. I know that I need to reward her good behavior, and I do. I'm just not sure how to teach a kid respect. She's had her punishment doled out, now I suppose it's time to wait and see if tomorrow's a better day. I'm hoping that these behavior issues are just a passing issue.
We finally got an appt for the urologist, but it's not until next week. She hasn't been better or worse, but I'd still rather get her in sooner than later. Maybe she's been acting so crabby because she's not feeling well, I don't know. She hasn't really complained about feeling sick, or being in pain. I hope that all of this crap resolves soon. It sucks, mostly because I can't just fix any of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment