Tuesday, March 30, 2010

5 things I love right now

  1. I'm excited, it's going to hit 75 degrees here tomorrow! Finally, a super-nice day. I love coming home from work and opening the windows.
  2. I started using Charlie's soap recently, and for some reason I love laundry now. That stuff's awesome...rinses clean, works awesome magic on stains, and I love that there's no smell, just clean clothes. I think that we're almost to the point where all the old detergent residue should be leaving our clothes, so I'm looking forward to even better looking laundry. Boy, and I old or what? Going on and on about laundry.
  3. Swagbucks. It's so simple to earn money, just by using the internet like you already do. I've earned quite a few amazon gift cards since I started. Click on the link above to get started!
  4. Cookies. I am really excited about baking cookies for Maggie's birthday. I've got some really cute ideas, I hope they turn out as cute in real-life as they are in my head!
  5. Kisses from my 2 year old. His little pucker-up face is so adorable, I could just eat him up.

No comments: