I'm feeling a little anxious today. Mags had been having some issues...mostly with having to pee all the time. Yesterday, at school, it was 11 times. Nothing's really come up in her urinalysis, except a little blood in her urine. We're being referred to a urologist. On one hand, I'm freaking out, and on the other, I'm calmly researching what tests they may run. On one hand I'm not sure if I can handle it if there's something majorly wrong, on the other, I keep thinking that it will be something that we'll handle, and we'll take care of it. I feel on the verge of tears, but keep telling myself that we don't even know what's going on. Cripes, it could just be a uti. They are culturing the sample, so hopefully that will yield some answers too. I'm really not looking forward to having her go through any tests, that more than likely will result in a catheter of some sort.
She did lose her second tooth on Wednesday, pulled it out all by herself. It blew her mind when she woke up to two quarters under her pillow. I love having that kind of power! Luke fell down and walloped his head the other night. Right before bedtime, of course, so the entire night I kept waking up to make sure he was still breathing. I'm tired, and he's got a giant bruised goose egg on his forehead. Poor kid.
We're heading to a hotel this weekend. Mostly to just chill, and swim in the pool. Meeting up with my sister in law and her family, it should be really fun. Hopefully will help take our mind off of Maggie's health.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Brooke,
I really hope everything is okay with Maggie! ((hugs))
Melissa
Thanks Melissa!
Post a Comment