I can't believe that it's the 15th already. Jesus, where has the time gone. Things are going pretty good at our house. Mag's urologist appt went very well. Basically, there's not one thing wrong with her. Big sigh of relief, but I'm sure it'd be nice for her teacher if she wasn't peeing all the time. I think it's slowed some, but it's just a passing phase that we'll wait out.
It was beautiful here yesterday, t-shirt weather. I love it, but I hate what it brings along. E is stopping tonight to buy another rake. Ugh! But, it's definitely good to get outside, and it's good exercise, right?! I need to do some spring cleaning, especially in the kitchen. I've got to just purge some of the stuff I never use, and organize! I did our closet a week or so ago, and it feels so good to have all the extra stuff gone. I keep thinking I'm going to have a yard sale, but it will never happen. Maybe I'll sell some of the baby stuff, but the rest is in the donate pile. I'm going to try to take a bag with me every time I head out for groceries. Should reduce the piles in the store-room pretty quickly if I stick to it!
We went down to my parent's farm yesterday, and it was so nice walking around the yard. Luke was pretty excited to see the baby calves until they started making noise. He was not into that at all, wouldn't get near them. We're going to bring home a couple of kittens this spring, when some of the barn cats give birth. I love having cats around outside and the kids will have a blast with the kittens, I'm sure. I've got to get planning for the garden, last year we put it in a little late, and I want to be on the ball this year. Luke is finally old enough that I'll be able to work outside while he plays, and doesn't need me every second. I'm really looking forward to summer! I think it's going to be a good one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment