Monday, March 29, 2010
ramblings...
I'm not really sure what I want to write about, so I'm just going to ramble for a while. Luke had a puking stomach virus last week. He hurled all over me on Thursday night. So much that I had to CUT MY SHIRT OFF. There really isn't anything more disgusting than that. And we had sausage pizza for supper. I'm sorry if you were having your afternoon snack. Ugh, I swear I still feel gaggy when I think about it. I'm usually not at all bothered by puke/poop/whatever, but it was so unbelievable bad. I'm just glad that my husband wasn't home. He's not a fan of the puke, so it would have just made it that much harder. I love the man, but he sort of gets in the way when the kids get sick. Lots of question, not a lot of actual help. Anyway, poor Luke spends the rest of the night heaving. He wasn't into making the puke bowl, so we went through a lot of towels. Luckily, he was only sipping here and there on water, so it became easier to deal with. Not as stinky. He quit at 7 the next morning, and spent the rest of the day sleeping and catching up on his fluids. I'm just glad that it didn't last longer, and he didn't get dehydrated. We did that whole song and dance once and to put it simply, it sucked, a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment