- A few weeks ago I was watching AI, and noticed the description. Nice, I bet Ellen wrote that herself. I thought it was pretty funny. I did notice this week that they changed it, she's not even mentioned anymore.
- Maggie's birthday party went great! The banner turned out great, and all the kids at school told her that her mom was a great baker. I loved it, it's always nice to get compliments, even if it's from a kindergartner. I can't believe that this girl is 6. Craziness, pure craziness. The kids, they grow up so fast.
- I dug and dug and the weeds were finally eradicated from my flower bed. The only bad thing about that, is that I went out to check on the flowers, and noticed that again, the weeds are already cropping back up. Ugh, it's a never ending job.
Friday, April 23, 2010
3 Things...
Again with the quick takes:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment