Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Easter

I realized that I never wrote about Easter, and the in-law visit. We went to church, and luckily it was really full. I say luckily, because that means we got to sit upstairs with the choir. When we sit up there, the stress level is much lower since you don't have to worry as much about the noise level of the kiddos. M and L were very well behaved, big sighs of relief all around. After church we stopped by my parents for a little brunch/easter hunt/etc. It was nice, as I'm sure that I've said before, I like spending time there. M had a great time. She had told me the day before that the Easter bunny wasn't real. I was a little surprised, and asked her about it. I don't think that anyone told her that, she just figured it out. I still hid eggs and her basket at home for her, and when she came out there were exclamations that the Easter bunny must be real. I guess 3 year olds are still pretty impressionable!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm glad you had a nice Easter! Too cute about M with the bunny ideas!

I'm sorry about your MIL- I have a mother just like her. Right down to the cigarette smoke. She's not happy unless she has something to be unhappy about. You're good to tolerate her and not run as fast as you can in the opposite direction :o)

Melissa

NedaAnn said...

I'm so glad you had a nice Easter. I too can relate to the MIL saga. I have one very similar to yours. *hugs* for tolerance of her.