Friday, December 14, 2007

So much for posting every day...

Yeah, well, I had good intentions. I'm only working 3 days a week right now, so I can see already that it will be much harder to post at home than I thought! I know, bad employee...I really am productive, I promise. I'm working part-time since the baby can't go to daycare yet. He's still too immuno-compromised. We just can't risk it. My mom watches him while I'm at work. I wish I could continue this schedule forever, but the money tree we planted out back just hasn't grown much yet. Maybe someday.

Looks like today is one of those mundane sort of days. When I'm home, we don't really do much. We live about 25 miles from any sort of city, so there's no popping out to a Starbuck's to get out of the house. You pretty much just stay home. In some ways, it's nice, but in the winter, man, it'd be nice to be able to just get out of the house for a while. I go stir crazy. I've been doing a lot of baking on my days off. I love it, but I'm not sure that my ass is going to agree! Today it was Christmas cut-outs. So exciting is my life.

1 comment:

Jovi said...

damn, my money tree isn't growing much, either! LOL. i thought it was just new york gettin' to it...blog about your knitting! and have you signed up at ravelry.com?