Sorry about leaving the grouchy post at the top for so long...I've been meaning to update, I guess life just got in the way. I'm feeling much better, and not so stressed about money. I'm sure that payday last week helped, and my husband apologized when I got home so his birthday wasn't ruined.
Now we are gearing up for Christmas. I'm actually at work today...sucks, but I get to leave early so it's okay. I actually like my job, and it gets me out of the house. I've found that I'm not really good at being a stay at home mom. I need to have some time to myself, and work gives me that. Plus, I have to work, we need the money, plain and simple. No use in wondering about what it would be like to stay at home.
Right now the only thing hard about working is pumping. I'll be glad when I'm done with that. It's not all bad, just gets hard to leave my desk twice a day. I have a good place to pump, and I can usually continue on with work, so I don't feel too unproductive. I'm always worried about someone walking in (door doesn't lock), but everyone knows what I'm doing in there. I doubt they'd want a peek. I did get a nice pat on the back from my husband the other day though. He was with his buddies working on his truck the other night, and they were digging in the freezer for a pizza to make. The guys noticed all the milk in there and he told them that he'd never met anyone as determined as me. It was nice to hear that he notices! I am determined that the boy gets breastmilk for as long as possible, even if he doesn't actually nurse. It's just the best thing for his immune system, in my opinion! It would be nice if he could pick up on breastfeeding, but I'm not counting on it. Seems like everytime we try lately ends up with him crying, and me stressing over it. I'm not putting either of us through that. We'll just continue on as is, until my milk runs out, or he turns one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment