Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I can't think of a title...

So, I'm not going to have one! I can not believe that I've been away for so long again. I've been thinking about what I want to do here, and I think I'm getting there. I've been cooking a lot lately, so I think that I'll start trying to use this space for some cooking posts, I don't know. Either way, I'm going to try to do better. I need to chronicle the things we do, I suck at scrapbooking, and I haven't filled out the baby books. In fact, Luke doesn't even have one. So, I'm trying again. Let's see if this one sticks. I want to talk about our days. I want to remember what happened on 2/15/10, or whatever. So, that's what I'm going to do. It may be boring as hell, but it's just for me anyway.

Last night we had parent teacher conferences for Mags. She's doing awesome in school, and the teachers seem to think she's a good kid. We are very proud of her. But, apparently the little girls in her class are a tish boy crazy. There's all this talk of who's going to marry who, and so-and-so broke up with so-and-so for someone else, and so on. I'm a little scared that this is already happening in kindergarten. Good lord, these kids have no idea what they getting into. I thought my husband was going to have a heart attack. It was rather cute listening to him talk to his daughter about boys. Funny. She did come to me this morning, and tell me that if she did have a boyfriend, she'd tell me. Hopefully that's really the case. It's hard not to just tell her that boys are bad, and to stay away from them or else!

Luke's doing well too, he hasn't been sleeping very well the last two nights. Getting up around 3:30 or so, and coming into our bed. He's got a cough, so I think he's just congested and can't sleep. Luckily, I don't mind the snuggles! He is definitely the child who likes to sleep in. It's a nice change from my early riser! I love sleeping in, and I love when I've got a little one to cuddle. E is an early riser as well, so it works out for both of us. We've each got company!

No comments: