Wow, I guess my streak of posting every day is over. Hopefully I can get better about posting again. We've had a whirlwind couple of weeks.
M woke up the other night, said her tummy felt really full, and proceeded to hork all over our bedroom floor. I'm so thankful that we have laminate wood in there. Gross. She almost made it to the toilet, but hit the floor on the way. We're not sure what caused it, she seemed fine afterwards, and the next day. I made her a little nest on the living room floor, so we camped out there. She's been fine ever since, I'm thinking it was just a fluke thing. No one else has come down with it, knock on wood.
L is having a bit of a bottle strike at daycare. He refuses to drink anything while he's there. We don't have an issue at home, so I've just been really pushing the bottle while we're together. I don't know what the deal is with that. He doesn't seem dehydrated at all, not lethargic, just his normal happy self. I'm going to just wait him out and see what happens. It is weird though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sometimes a little vomit is all it takes to make you feel better.
Ha! I guess you are right...although for me that usually how it works after a bad night of drinking...
Post a Comment