Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Long time
It's been a while since I've posted. I'm not sure why, just haven't really been motivated enough to do it, I guess. It seems like we've got a lot going on, but when I start to try to tell anyone what we've been up to, it just doesn't sound like much. Just normal life, I guess. We've gotten the outside boiler hooked up, just need to do the wiring, and fill it with water. We've shopped for M's school supplies, I can't even believe that I have a kid that's headed to school this year. I'm a little bit sad that she's not my little girl anymore, but it is so nice to see her growing up. She'll only be going half days, 4 days a week. Hopefully it goes well, she still naps in the afternoon so that could make for an interesting transition. Other than that, we've just been hanging out, enjoying the summer. I picked up 2 kittens off the side of the road the other day, so we've been playing with them a lot. I'm having a bit of trouble introducing them to our dog. We've been keeping them separated for now, I think our dog would eat them for lunch if given the opportunity. Hopefully they will learn to get along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so happy you are back! That's really all I wanted to say. :)
Post a Comment