Monday, September 8, 2008

Still blah...

I’m still feeling a bit melancholy, and a tad anxious. It’s really weird for me, I’ve never had anxiety issues, usually I’m pretty calm and laid back. I can’t point to any one thing that triggers the feeling, just that it’s there. I haven’t had a full fledged panic attack or anything, just this weird feeling of dread. The oddest part is that things are actually going pretty well for me. This is the my first month on the pill again, so maybe it has something to do with that. Actually, it probably is that, it makes the most sense. Hopefully the hormones even out soon, because it’s starting to bug me.

M started school last week, everything went really well. She only goes half days, so it hasn’t been a huge change in the routine, thank goodness. She seems to get along well with the other kids. My mother in law works at the school, and she said that M’s teacher only had good things to say about her. Although, I would think that she wouldn’t say anything bad to the grandma. I guess she just wouldn’t say anything at all if there wasn’t good things to say.

I’m going to really try (again) to get some exercise in every day. Every morning my alarm goes off and I think, “oh, maybe tomorrow…I’m just so tired.” And I sleep. I just need to do it, I just can’t find the time/motivation/whatever to actually get off my ass. It’s just so daunting, all these pounds I need to lose. I suck at diets, so I’m not even going to go that route. I just want to try to make good choices, and not deprive myself. For me, I think, exercise is going to be the key. We have a treadmill, and I have a bunch of dvd’s. I just need to make it happen. And find a way to corral the kids. I think that exercise will help my moods as well. Hopefully I can stick with it, I know that I will be healthier and happier if I’m at least trying to do something about my weight.

1 comment:

NedaAnn said...

Sorry you are still feeling 'blah'. I hope it passes soon. Sounds like things are good in general for you - yeah. Glad M is enjoying school. Right now I am so grateful Trinity has school, because I'm so miserable I do almost nothing with her. Take care of yourself. *hugs*