Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Accountability
I figured that I should post again this week, and hold myself accountable. I haven't made the time to exercise much this week yet. I had a dentist appt on Tuesday morning, before work, so I had to leave a lot earlier than usual. And today, I had to drop some stuff off at my mom's before work, again, having to leave earlier than usual. I know, excuses, excuses, but I am going to try to exercise tomorrow. I figure that I'm at least getting used to getting up earlier for the other appts. I just need to treat exercise like an apppointment. I have to do it. I think my whole attitude will change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Budgets - ugh. I know exactly how you are feeling, except instead of paying things off, we are racking up the debt right now. Between the kitchen remodel & my medical bills I feel like I should be feeding my family Ramen & Spaghetti O's for the next year. It is scary. DH even suggested I look for some work I can do from home for the next few months. That is huge for him, because he thinks I should put all my energy into the studio. Makes me think things are a little more serious than he's telling me. We'll survive, though. *hugs* to you and keep trying to exercise. I went to the Y yesterday, got dressed, then ran out of time, so I couldn't exercise. I figured I tried.
Post a Comment