I'm coming to the realization that I suck at blogging. I do want to keep going, I like the idea of it. I'm just having a hard time figuring out what to say. I have a ton of thoughts swirling about in my head, just can't seem to get them out on the page.
We've had quite a busy week. My daycare lady went on vacation for these next two weeks (don't even get me started on that). So, my mom has had my kids, which means we've been spending quite a bit of time there after work. I also decided to take advantage of the fact that I don't have to pick them up by any certain time, so last night I went shopping. We all know that's easier without schlepping the kidlets with me. It was a good trip, I got a lot accomplished. New jeans, purse, and swimsuit (ugh) for me, and lots of dresses for the girl. She's really into wearing a dress lately, so I picked up a bunch for this summer. She'll be thrilled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Trinity is really into dresses & skirts lately, too. Fortunately most of hers still fit from last year. I'm sorry about having to deal with your MIL on Sunday. I too have the same smoking issue. Right after Trinity was born there were actually 2 preemie babies in the house and the most they could compromise was smoking in a different room, two 'rooms' away from us in an open space plan. Hmmm. . .we can still smell it! Not to mention it is in the walls, carpet, furniture, etc that we are surrounded by while visiting. Can you tell I'm so excited about going there on Sunday. I'm actually hoping we get the ice storm that is predicted. Good luck and hopefully you have a wonderful happy Easter.
Post a Comment